House Sergeant at Arms (Wounded Warrior Fellowship Program)
Incumbent performs administrative support tasks to contribute to and ensure the efficient operation of the Sergeant at Arms Division of Police Services/Law Enforcement. Incumbent will develop and maintain a general working knowledge of the Division and a broad understanding of the Office of the Sergeant at Arms. Open & closing dates 02/28/2018 to 04/28/2018
Those wishing to apply, please reach out to
Wounded Warrior Fellowship Program
United States House of Representatives
You will also have to apply directly on USAJobs.gov at this link
Posted 3 March 2018
STS International is seeking a Jr Logistics/ Procurement Specialists to support planning, implementation, operation, and performance of logistics and procurement functions, including supply chain, acquisition, distribution, and transportation for a project that involves installation, maintenance, and repair in support of the US Army Rapid Equipping Force.
This position will be located at our Arlington, VA office. All candidates must be within the Arlington, VA commuting area or be willing to relocate at his/her expense.
• Ensure every support request is documented and captured using the contractor provided/Government approved maintenance management system.
• Ensure contracted terms and conditions are adhered to by vendors.
• Assist the Project Manager in soliciting and evaluating vendor repair quotes and estimates to ensure the Government receives the best possible price.
• Conduct routine follow up on open procurements to ensure timely delivery of services.
• Maintain accurate electronic records for tracking deliverables.
• Prepare accountability and shipping documentation.
• Coordinate prompt shipment of equipment and supplies using the most appropriate shipping methods.
• Monitor in-transit shipment status and location and provide updates while equipment is being shipped to REF Transportation.
• Coordinate and/or provide logistics and life support for designated personnel stationed or transiting through locations OCONUS where Government facilities and/or services may not be available. This support shall include, but is not limited to: housing, transportation, immigration liaison and sponsorship, movement accountability, and Base Access.
• At least four (4) years of relevant experience in providing logistics support.
• In lieu of Associates Degree then at least seven (7) years of relevant experience in providing logistics support.
• Proficient with Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Verbal and written communications must be timely and of consistently high quality in content, style and clarity.
• Maximo experience is a plus.
• Military experience in the logistics field is a plus.
• Active DoD Clearance
• Possess a valid US driver’s license in good standing
• Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 40 pounds
STS International is seeking a Junior level Logistics/ Procurement Specialists to deploy to Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Qatar in support of planning, implementation, operation, and performance of logistics and procurement functions, including supply chain, acquisition, distribution, and transportation for a project that involves installation, maintenance and repair of Non-Intrusive Inspection Systems (NIIS) systems and technologies.
These roles are located full-time in Qatar, Kuwait, and Afghanistan.
This job will require the candidate to meet physical deployment requirements.
POSITION ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES *
Supports materials planning and acquisition to support production schedules. Researches, request quotes from vendors and recommend the most qualified source to meet budget and scheduling objectives.
Supports the implementation of material shipment controls and inventory control (including GFE).
Creates, receives and/or processes requests for materiel, tracks purchase orders and reconcile invoices.
Responds to inquiries regarding shipment or inventory status in a timely manner.
Maintains databases, spreadsheets, reports and records for material control.
Assists with audits to verify inventory and minimize discrepancies/ duplication and prepares subsequent reports and documentation as assigned.
May subsequently identify the need to adjust procedures or future orders.
May participate and support activities to identify and implement new tools and/or methods aimed at improving efficiency and best value pricing objectives as needed.
Supports other program personnel as required.
Verbal and written communications must be timely and of consistently high quality in content, style and clarity.
May perform other duties as assigned.
4 years of related experience.
Active DOD Secret Clearance.
Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook and Access. Experience in the federal contracting industry preferred.
Additional Candidate Requirements:
Candidates must be willing to work, live and travel in overseas locations and live in austere conditions for up to one year with a possibility of extension.
Danger, stress, physical hardships and possible field living conditions associated with this position are possible within a field camp complex.
Willing to work a 12 hour shift, 7 days a week for extended periods.
Ability to pass a health and welfare screening and meet requirements as stated in FM 3-100.21, “Contractors on the Battlefield.”
Possess a current United States passport.
Ability to cope with shared cafeteria, bath and sleeping quarters.
Possess a valid US driver’s license in good standing
Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 40 pounds
Ability to do physically demanding work including lifting and climbing in rigorous environments (including extreme heat and desert climates).
All of the locations are great opportunities for E4’s-E6s, and O1s-O3s to start a career in government contracting after the military.
If interested send me your resume for immediate review.
Alex Horti – MBA, HRM, CRS
Sr. Recruiting Manager
STS International, Inc
1225 S. Clark St. Suite 1300
Arlington, VA 22202